You can import currently active/running campaigns into AdEspresso.
To import Facebook campaigns
- Click Settings in the top-right corner.
- Click the Facebook Ad Accounts tab.
- Toggle the Import active campaigns switch to Yes for each Facebook ad account you want to import campaigns for.
The import can take up to 1 hour before all the campaigns are imported and analytics are correctly synced.
Note that importing only occurs once, and if further edits to the campaign are made in Facebook (like creating a new ad) after import, those changes won't be reflected in AdEspresso.
Certain campaigns cannot be imported at this time:
- Campaigns that have completed ads or adsets. The campaign is no longer technically running.
- Campaigns that have ads with now invalid data (deleted pictures, deleted tracking pixels).
- Campaigns that include Shutterstock photos.
- Campaigns that use a mix of ad creatives (normal and carousel).