Do you have multiple users in your company managing Facebook ads? With a Premium, Elite, or Diamond AdEspresso plan, you can add subusers to help manage your Facebook ads from AdEspresso.
Adding a subuser creates an account for them, that will have access to your ad accounts. They will receive an email invitation to create their own login credentials. The level of access that subusers have for each ad account can be controlled with permissions.
To add a subuser
- Click Settings in the top-right corner.
- Click the Users Management tab.
- Click Add New User.
- Enter the user's name and email address.
- Click Permissions, and then define the permissions the user will have for each ad account you have imported into AdEspresso.
- Click Save changes.
It may take a few minutes for the new user to appear in your list.
- None: Does not have access to the ad account.
- Management: Can create and manage campaigns and view the analytics for the ad account.
- Analytics: Can only view analytics for the ad account.
To edit a subuser's permissions, click the gear icon next to their name, change the permissions, and click Save changes.
To remove a subuser, click the red trash icon next to their name. Deleting a subuser deletes their AdEspresso account so they will no longer be able to sign in.
- The Email address for the subuser is in use: Only one AdEspresso account can be associated with each email address. If the subuser's email has already been used to create an account, you will get an error. Use a different email address for the subuser, or have them update the email address in the other AdEspresso account.
- Need to switch a subuser into a main user? Sign in as the main user of your account, and delete the subuser that needs to be made into the main user. This will free up their email address. Next, go to your Settings, click the Profile tab, and then click Edit Profile to edit the email address of your account to the new (previous subuser's) email address. From here, you can follow the usual steps to add the previous main user as a subuser if needed.