To add an Instagram account you have two possibilities:
- adding it to your page
- adding it to your Ad Account via Business Manager
Depending if you are using it with a single page or multiple ones, you can go with one those solutions.
Adding your Instagram to your page
To add an Instagram account to your Facebook Page:
- Go to your Facebook Page
- Click Settings in the top-right of your Page
- Click Instagram Ads
- To add an existing Instagram account to your Page, click Add an Account.
- Enter your Instagram account's Username and Password, and click Confirm.
Adding your Instagram account via Business Manager
- Go to your Business Manager.
- On the left side of the page, click Business Settings > Instagram Accounts.
- Click Claim New Instagram Account.
- Add your username and password, then click Next.
- To authorize one or more of your ad accounts to use the Instagram Account, check the box next to each ad account and click Save Changes.
When you access Instagram Accounts from your Settings, you should be able to see all the Instagram accounts you've added as well as any ad accounts that are authorized to use the Instagram accounts.
If you have already claimed an Instagram Account, but not connected it to your Ad Account, here are the general schema to follow
Now, you only need to update your Ad Account info on AdEspresso: visit the page https://app.adespresso.com/settings/fbaccount and click on the Sync button available next to your Ad Account record.