Hey there! If you are here you are wondering on some more information about what is included in your AdEspresso Elite subscription. Here it goes! When looking at data in your account, the information is updated once every 10 minutes.
Elite users have access these essential features:
- Pixel conversion tracking
- Personalized suggestions
- Excel export functionality
- Custom PDF Reports
- Import existing campaigns
- Advanced options for experts
- Google analytics integration
- Best practices' templates
- Automated or Rule Based Optimization
- Data Sync for Lead Generation
- Automatic Page Post Promotion
- Up to 10 sub-users
- 3hrs dedicated AdEspresso training (3 sessions of 1h each) for you and your co-workers
- and more probably as we build our product into the very best!
Feel free to keep up with our new updates and releases directly from here!
Your support level is, in the worst-case-scenario, 12 hours. We will be available to help you as soon as possible, but in the meantime please do a quick search in the knowledge base to see if your issue is covered!
Click Here! To watch the On-boarding webinar for a clear demo of how AdEspresso works! You can always reach support by sending a message to email@example.com- or by using the widget in the app!
Keep in mind with your elite account you are entitled to some training on how to use AdEspresso. Contact support to schedule this!
Your billing date is the date you subscribe to AdEspresso and you will be billed for the duration of your subscription on that billing date. As an elite user, you can manage up to $50,000 USD in Facebook ads through AdEspresso every month.
Once you reach your spending limit, your campaigns will continue running but the system will prevent you from creating anything new until you upgrade your subscription or the billing date passes. Have any budget changes coming up? Just contact us, we're happy to help!