Connect your AdWords account
To use AdEspresso with AdWords, the first step is to connect your Google account. Your account needs to be connected to import your campaigns and get statistics. To connect, simply click Settings in your AdEspresso account:
To add your AdWords account:
- Click on Connect AdWords;
- If you are not already signed in to Google, enter your Google login credentials (email and password);
- Click ALLOW. This gives AdEspresso the required permission to manage your AdWords campaigns. Rest assured, we will never publish anything to your account automatically!
- Just wait for the import to be completed ;) * Please mind that the import may take a while (30min max).
And the game is done - you will find your AdWords campaigns listed in the account's main dashboard:
*Please mind that at the moment only Search Campaigns can be imported into AdEspresso.
Disconnect your AdWords account
To remove an AdWords account from AdEspresso you would need to:
- visit the Ad Account page;
- click Disconnect your Google account and a confirmation dialog will show up;
- click OK. In this way access tokens and authorization for the Google app will be deleted;
- a confirmation message will be displayed;
The system will remove that Google account from the application with all the data concerning your account.
-- This operation does NOT remove any data from Google! --
Important: When the account is disconnected, Google's access token will be revoked for Datasync as well meaning that any active *Google* data syncs will stop working. Google sheets will need to be added to be used again, please check here for more info.